Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Comments on Action Research



What can I say?  This has been a very enlightening course.  I also want to say I appreciate my fellow students in the course and their comments and ideas.  It has helped me grow and learn.  

Someone mentioned that it seemed they did not know how we would get through all we must accomplish in the next months.  I so agree with them. But somehow we know that we have set a goal for ourselves and we will do everything possible to see it to the finish.  I think none of us would be here if we were not determined to make it through.
I’ve learned a lot in action research and I can see its many uses in all kinds of areas.  My favorite parts are the collaboration and the reflective journal.  Those 2 parts seem to bring out so much rather than just reading data and knowing things are bad or need work and not knowing what can be done.  I think it is the creative part that makes it work as it really should to benefit everyone especially the students.

2 comments:

  1. Noemi,

    This course has been enlightening for sure...some good light and some not so good. I'm glad that the course has helped you grow and learn. At the beginning of the class it did seem to be daunting, but as we rolled through the weeks things began to fall in place. The collaboration was great, as were the blogging. I hope that you have a great rest of your week!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, sorry but I have been on vacation. Noemi, you are such a blessing to me. You have helped me get started when I was having a writers block so to speak, and helped clarify a few things that eased the stress. I hope we continue to be sounding boards for each other. You are correct, sometimes we can get bogged down with data and what has to be changed or need to be changed, it's nice to reflect sometimes on the journey and what was learned along the way. Have a great week off!!!

    ReplyDelete